Submersible Pump, Electric Fram Agricultural Water Pump
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,500 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Water Pump/Solar Pump/Submersible Pump
- 21 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: LP50(HZ)
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Material: Cast Iron
- Assembly: Booster Pump
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump
- Media: Sewage Pumps
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Fuel: Electric
- Feature: Multistage Pump
- Pressure: High Pressure
- Brand Name: Laurel
- Trademark: Laurel
- Specification: according to the item′s size
- HS Code: 8413602202
- Max.Head: 30-50m
- Driving Type: Magnetic
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Blade Pump
- Industry: Fisheries Pump
- Performance: Automatic Pump
- Powered: Electric
- Usage: Water
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Condition: New
- Item Type: Water Pump
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
Close coupled multi-stage submersible pumps in chrome-nickel stainless steel.
Hydraulic part under the motor and motor cooled by the pumped water for safe operation also with the pump only partially immersed.Double shaft seal with interposed oil chamber.The suction strainer prevents the entrance of solids with diameter bigger than:
- 2.5 mm for LP203,204,205,206,404,405,803,804
- 2 mm for LP 207,208,406,407,408.
1. Water temperature up to 35 .
2. Minimum internal diameter of well: 132 mm.
3. Minimum immersion depth: 100 mm.
4. Maximum immersion depth: 20 m(with suitable cable length).
5. Continuous duty.
1. 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz.
2. MXS : three phase 230 v±10%;
three phase 400 v±10%.
3. MXSM: single phase 230 v ±10%, with thermal protector 1.1 kw.
4. Control box with capacitor (and thermal device for 1.5 kw). Float switch (on demand)
5. Cable: length 15 m.
6. Insulation class: F
7. Protection class: IP 68 (for continuous immersion).
1. For water supply from wells, tanks or reservoirs.
2. For domestic use, for civil and industrial applications.
3. For garden use and irrigation. Utilization of rain water.