Multi-Fuction Cultivator Power Tiller, Rotary Tiller, Gasoline Tiller
|FOB Unit Price:||US $680 US $450|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LM-902
- Application Field: Agriculture, Livestock, Aquaculture
- Power Source: Gasoline
- Traction Type: Hanging
- Arbor Configuration: Horizontal Axis
- Color: Red
- Dimension(L*W*H): 120*51.5*46.5cm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6L
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- Carton Size: 111*51.5*46cm
- Max Output: 7.0HP/3600rpm
- Transport Package: Standard Package
- Origin: Guangdong China
- Type: Micro-Farming Machine
- Farming Policy: Dry Cultivating Machinery
- Operation: Soil Preparation Machinery, Continuous Running Operation
- Drive Type: Gear Drive
- Certification: ECE, EU, CE
- Condition: New
- Weight: 80kg
- Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- G.W/N.W.: 80/70kgs
- Displacement: 208cc
- Trademark: Laurel
- Specification: CE, ISO, OEM
- HS Code: 8432809000
Power Tiller Features:
Laurel tiller employ a full range of quality, high-performing engines. petrol engines options are available from Ducar or Loncin engine.
2. Comfortable, easy to use, and extremely versatile
vibration handles are comfortable, easy to use, and extremely versatile.
3.Easy-to-use adjustable depth bar
The depth bar makes it easy to control the depth and speed of the tiller. This helps to improve the performance by working the soil more thoroughly. Easy to adjust, with no tools needed.
Gasoline Tiller Specification:
|Engine type||OHV 4-stroke|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.6L|
|Starting system||Recoil start|
|Fuel type||Unleaded gasoline|
|Conveyance||20'GP:108PCS 40'GP:220PCS 40'HQ:220PCS|
Multi-fuction Cultivator/Tiller Pictures:
Manufacture's Advantages:1. Our factory was founded in 1981.
2. Main Products: diesel generator sets, generators, engines, water pumps and other agricultural machinery products.
3. We have obtained the relevant certifications such as ISO, CE,ROHS, GS, TUV etc.
1. professional value-added technical support
2. warm before-sales & after-sales service
3. warranty period of 24 months or 1200 operating hours for diesel generators.
3. warranty period of 12 months or 1000 operating hours for gasoline generators.