6 Cylinder In Line Diesel Engines 400kW Engines
|Engine Standby Output (LTP)||kW||442 |
|Engine Prime Output (PRP)||kW||399 |
|Engine Continuous Power (COP)||kW||303 |
|Fan Reduction ||kW||14|
|Engine Net Standby Output (LTP)||kW||428 |
|Engine Net Prime Output (PRP)||kW||385 |
|Engine Net Continuous Output (COP)||kW||289 |
|Basic Performance Datasheet|
|Aspiration Type||Turbocharger, air-air aftercooler|
|Injection Type||Direct Injection|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Piston Speed ||m/s||8.3|
|Rotation Direction (from flywheel)||Counter Clockwise|
|Number of Flywheel Teeth ||160 |
|Flywheel House Size||SAE1-14|
|Lube Oil Specification||API-CF4|
|Oil Capacity ||l||40|
|Max. Permissible Oil Temperature ||°C||110|
|Oil Pressure Warning ||kPa||200|
|Oil Pressure Shutdown ||kPa||160|
|Coolant Capacity for Engine ||l||18|
|Max. Permissible Temperature ||°C||90|
|Max. Coolant Warning Temperature ||°C||95|
|Max. Coolant Shutdown Temperature ||°C||105|
|Thermostat Open Temperature ||°C||82|
|Radiator Cooling Flow ||m³/min||410|
|Flow of Coolant pump ||m³/h||19.7|
|Governor Type||Electrical |
|Engine Output at genset prime output||kW||399 |
|Fuel Consumption at 100% of PRP||l/h||97.70 |
|Lowest Fuel Consumption Ratio||g/kW.hr||204.66 |
|Intake & Exhaust System(on standby power)|
|Combustion Air Consumption ||m³/min||42.82 |
|Max. Intake Restriction ||KPa||2|
|Max. Exhaust Temperature (Before Turbo)||°C||683|
|Max. Exhaust Temperature (After Turbo)||°C||515|
|Max. Exhaust Back Pressure||Kpa||2|
|Exhaust Gas Flow ||m³/min||108.36 |
|Exhaust Flange Diameter ||mm||125|
|Charging Alternator Voltage ||V||28|
|Charging Alternator Capacity ||A||35|
|Starting Voltage ||V||24|
|Starting Motor Capacity ||kW||6.6|
|Minimum Battery Capacity ||Ah||2*150|
|Engine Dry Weight w/o Cooling System||kg||1000|
1. All engine parameters are in accordance with ISO3046, ISO8528.
2. All engine parameters are based on 25°C / 100kPa environment condition.
3. Application for Power Generation, Marine, Pump Driving, CHP power plant.
1. Our factory was founded in 1981.
2. Main Products: diesel generator sets, generators, engines, water pumps and other agricultural machinery products.
3. We have obtained the relevant certifications such as ISO, CE,ROHS, GS, TUV etc.
1. professional value-added technical support
2. warm before-sales & after-sales service
3. warranty period of 24 months or 1200 operating hours for diesel engines.
3. warranty period of 12 months or 1000 operating hours for gasoline engines.